Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Impressions

It's been a while since I recorded my thoughts. It's a Wednesday, I'm writing from the city of Lyon in France. I arrived here in the beginning of January, and I've collected quite a few impressions of this new country I'm in.
b
Living here is the most different it has ever been for me (I've lived in countries other than India). French people are the most different foreign people I've ever encountered. I often find them on the brink of insensitive, but here I only refer to the younger folk. Most older people are quite polite and nice (or at least I think they are).
b
Their culture is steeped in constant sexual references. I'm not exactly sure why. Is it the air? The soil? What?!
b
I wonder how I will change with years to come. I hope for the better. I've just discovered a new relationship, a new person. I'm finding it rather difficult being with him. I wish relationships were easier. Apparently they're not. Or perhaps I'm still looking for a relationship where I can be truly peaceful and happy.
b
Why am I sharing these thoughts to the whole entire world?!

No comments: